Thursday, June 23, 2011

Silent Auction Highlight: Moxie Jewelry Design



Another great addition to our Silent Auction table is this beautiful necklace (that also has matching earrings!) from Moxie Jewelry Design. This is an 18" necklace featuring a green agate druzy pendant, adorned by rich jade, green agate, hand carved rose jasper, and finished with sterling silver chain.

Amy Litteral is the artist behind Moxie, and here's a little more about her:

My love for gemstones began when my best friend introduced me to the world of sterling silver and amethysts. My healing arts background lent to my desire to learn about the healing properties of stones. Then, while recovering from surgery I happened upon a bead store and the rest is Moxie history. I have been beading and designing jewelry for eight years now. I only use the highest quality materials in my designs and use beads that originate from all over world.

Amy is based here in Asheville, and you can see and order her work from her Etsy Shop. We are so grateful for Amy's generous donation and support of our furry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment